In this article, I will share my personal experience and review of using Shelcal 500 tablet. The first time I had taken Shelcal 500 tablet is when I was feeling continuous mild pains in my back. The reasons for that could be daily household work, doing office work while sitting on those uncomfortable chairs, or maybe something else. Or maybe this pain was because at that time I was losing my bone density.
With continuous work, the bone density of a woman declines faster in comparison to men. I was only 27 years old when I realized this, and I thought this would not happen to me because I am young.
The pain continued and then I consulted my doctor. She told me how a woman needs calcium to keep herself fit. So here I am telling you everything you should know about this tablet.
Highlights of Shelcal 500 tablet:
|Tablet Popularly know as||Shelcal 500|
|Can be Used by||Both Men & Women|
|Right Dosage||As per prescription (shared below)|
|Price of the Tablet||Less than INR 90 ($1.00)|
|Availability||At Pharmaceutical Shops|
|Side Effects||Headaches, Vomiting etc.|
Viewers Also Read About
- How I cured redness on skin – Candid b cream usage
- Yasmin Tablets – Birth control pills
- Home Remedies to delay Periods Naturally
What is Shelcal 500 tablet?
Shelcal 500 is a Calcium and Vitamin D3 rich tablet. Calcium is essential for bones so that you do not suffer from any low bone density problems. Shelcal 500 which comes in a combination of calcium and vitamin is very good for the bones. Both men and women can take this tablet.
Who can take Shelcal 500 tablet?
- Both men and women who are suffering from pains in joints, back pain etc can take this tablet
- If you feel pain in the bones while doing some specific work then you should start taking the tablet, because this could be an early symptom of losing your bone density.
Quick Tip:If you are a girl and suffering from irregular period problems, you can try M2 Tone Syrup which will help you to regulate periods.
Shelcal 500 tablet uses:
- The calcium which is the main source of Shelcal 500 is very good for building and maintaining strong bones.
- It cures calcium deficiancy in the body.
- Vitamin D3 in the tablet is helpful for the normal growth and development of both bones and teeth.
- Vitamin D3 also gives resistance against diseases like blood pressure etc.
Shelcal 500 tablet dosage:
You have to take one tablet of Shelcal 500 every day for a month. After that, you can give a gap of 2-3 months and then again start taking the tablet. It is more effective if you take it in this manner. Remember, never take an overdose.
Shelcal 500 tablet price:
A strip of 15 tablets will cost you Rs 86 approx. You can Check & Buy here
Shelcal 500 tablet side effects:
- There are some side effects like headaches, vomiting etc. This might be due to the dosage of the tablet for which you body is not responding as it should be.
- So in that case you can take the tablets after a gap of 1 day. And if you still doesn’t feel well then you must consult your doctor.
- Those who are suffering or suffered from any kidney, heart, liver, stone problem they should not take this tablet. They should consult a doctor for proper guidance.
I hope that you have got a fair idea of Shelcal 500 mg tablet. Feel free to check my FAQ section section shared below and visit section on women’s health for more medicine reviews.
Watch my video review on Shelcal 500 mg tablet-
Shelcal 500 FAQs:
Ques: I am 20 years old and suffering from pain in my lower back. Can I take this medicine?
Ans: Yes. You can take this medicine. However, I suggest not to take the tablets as you are too young to get used to these medicines to cure your problems. You should go for more natural ways to cure your pain. rest you can take your doctor’s advice.
Ques: Can a man take Shelcal 500 or this medicine is only for women?
Ans: Yes. It is for both men and women. However, if you are suffering from high blood pressure or any other serious disease then you should avoid the intake of this medicine.
Ques: I am above 50 years old and my doctor suggested Shelcal 500 mg tablet to me. Is it safe for me to take this medicine?
Ans: If your doctor has suggested the medicine to you then you should follow his/ her advice.
Ques: How can I buy this medicine?
Ans: The medicine is easily available at the medical stores. You can also check and buy it by clicking here.
This covers my post on Shelcal 500 tablet with complete details. In the next post, I will talk about M2 tone syrup for period health and well-being. Remember to spread the knowledge and share the post in your social media handles.
An MBA in Tourism Management. Nikkil Visha is known to bring new ideas to the table and educate the readers by sharing her professional knowledge coupled with personal life experiences. Being an avid writer, her area of expertise includes women’s health, travel and tourism, hotel management, and content writing.