The wait is over. Know the best paramedical courses list and top paramedical colleges in India. It’s time to join the best, learn and build a good career in the paramedical field.
Because of the current pandemic, there’s a huge demand for paramedics and it’s going to grow in the coming future. If you’re interested in this field, it’s very essential to choose the right college and good paramedical courses to secure a promising future. More details explained below –
List of the Top Paramedical Colleges in India –
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University (CSMU), Navi Mumbai
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
- Christian Medical College, Pune
- University College of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
- Kasturba Medical College Manipal University, Manipal
- Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai
- Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore
- Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University
- Christian Medical College, Ludhiana
- St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
- Madras Medical College, Mumbai
- Osmania University, Hyderabad
- Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
- Symbiosis International University
| Learn About DMLT Course
How to get admission in Paramedical Courses?
To get admission in the college of your choice, please visit the official website of the respective institute. Look for the availability of the course in which you are interested to pursue your career. Apply for the course as per the process mentioned on the official website.
What are the eligibility criteria?
The basic eligibility criteria are, the candidate should be 12th pass with biology as a compulsory subject. However, in some of the course maths, students can also apply. You need to go through the detailed eligibility criteria of the course in which you are interested and apply accordingly.
| Checkout Paramedical jobs and salary
Paramedical Degree Courses List –
|BOT – Bachelor of Occupational Therapy||3 -5 years|
|BPT – Bachelor of Physio / Physical Therapy||3 -5 years|
|B.Sc Audiology and Speech Therapy||3 years|
|B.Sc Ophthalmic Technology||3 years|
|B.Sc Radiography||3 years|
|B.Sc Nuclear Medicine||3 years|
|B.Sc Medical Lab Technology||3 years|
|B.Sc in Operation Theatre Technology||3 years|
|B.Sc Respiratory Therapy Technology||3 years|
|B.Sc Radio Therapy||3 years|
The other top paramedical courses includes –
- B.Sc Allied Health Services
- Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Science
- B.Sc in Dialysis Therapy
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- B.Sc Nursing
- B.Sc in Critical Care Technology
Please check and get information about the subject covered in the field of your interest. Checkout Paramedical books
For more details, watch my exclusive video on the Paramedical courses list and paramedical jobs. Remember to signup for my newsletter for weekly updates on posts and videos.
An MBA in Tourism. Nikkil Visha is known to bring new ideas to the table and educate the readers by sharing her professional knowledge coupled with personal life experiences. Being an avid writer, her area of expertise includes women’s health, travel and tourism, hotel management, and content writing.